Terms of Sale
Payment with order unless credit has been previously established. Payment in full must accompany all initial orders.
- Prices include GST on retail orders.
- Saskatchewan residents — Provincial Sales Tax (PST) will be calculated and added automatically on your invoice.
- HST residents will be charged the applicable Provincial portion of the HST (ON, NB, NL, NS, PEI). This Provincial portion of the HST will be calculated and added automatically on the invoice.
Shipping & Handling
On stamp orders totaling under $25.00, please add $2.00 to cover postage and handling. Registration (postage) is extra on orders under $300.00, if you desire your order shipped in this manner.
Postage and packaging is charged as follows:
- Orders within Canada, please add 10% — minimum C $15.00
- Orders to USA, please add 15% — minimum C $25.00 / US $25.00
- Overseas orders will be sent by Surface Post, please add 25% — minimum C $45.00 / US $45.00
In cases where the book order is lighter (less postage is required) or heavier (more postage is required), we will adjust postage accordingly as shipping charges may vary substantially.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Please send all information that appears in raised print on your card, including “valid” dates. If you are paying by credit card, we must charge your account in Canadian funds, and when you receive your credit card bill, it will show the conversion of the Canadian dollar amount to your currency at the current rate used by the credit card company — this rate may vary considerably. Please allow time for your personal cheques to clear. USA residents may remit in US funds, at the prevailing rate of exchange, or by a Canadian dollar draft. Unless a refund is requested, we will issue a credit note where a portion of the order is sold. Credit balances under $10.00 will be refunded in mint postage at face value.
Please note that we cannot accept U.S. Postal money orders as they are only negotiable in the United States.
If you are not happy with any stamps you buy from us, send them back. Anytime within a month is quite acceptable to us. We would rather be remembered when you look at your choice stamps with pride — “I bought these from Saskatoon Stamp Centre” — NOT with displeasure when you look at things you are not totally happy with.
If you have a complaint, TELL US! If you have a compliment, TELL A FRIEND!