National/International Philatelic Organizations in North America
Other Important Canadian Philatelic Sites
- Adminware Corporation (Robin Harris) — updates to Canada Definitive Series books and up-to-date Canada Post stamp issue listings.
- BNA PROOFS — Proofs and Essays of Canada and its Provinces — website and catalogue being built by Glen Lundeen and John Jamieson. Collector input is encouraged.
- BRC — Canadian Definitive Stamps — Checklists (Brian and Robert Cannon)
- Canada Postal Archives — stamps and proofs in the archives.
- National Archives of Canada — Postal Archives
- Canadian Philatelic Society of Great Britain — founded nearly seventy years ago to promote and study all aspects of philately in British North America (Canada and its Provinces), the Society is happy to receive enquiries from interested potential members.
- Del Peters Tagging Catalogue — this is an online catalogue of Canadian tagging errors produced by Dell Peters and hosted by Robin Harris on his Adminware Corporation website. This catalogue includes a general introduction, list of tag types, terminology, a link to report new finds, and a searchable database with several different searching options.
- Errors, Freaks & Oddities Collectors’ Club — includes old copies of The EFO Collector, various articles, members’ auction, and a general resource for the philatelic community interested in EFO’s.
- FlySpecker.com — a resource for Canadian Constant Plate Varieties by Scott Robinson
- Ralph Trimble’s Re-entry Page — a site devoted to the study of re-entries on postage and revenue stamps.
- Victoria, BC Stamps — a directory of philatelic societies and clubs on Vancouver Island. Sponsored by the Greater Victoria Philatelic Society, the Vancouver Island Philatelic Society, the Sidney Stamp Club, and the Gerald E. Wellburn Philatelic Foundation.
Back to Top